squemish

Author Topic: NKBA TEMPLETE FOR CAD  (Read 1435 times)

ahope80

• Learner
NKBA TEMPLETE FOR CAD
« on: January 02, 2016, 09:35:12 pm »
I have taken AutoCAD but the class I am in now wants a temp. for Kitchen and bath. I can not find one anywhere. Can anyone please help me!!!!! Or just tell me what is the difference in the set up.

snowak

• Professor
  • Socratic
Re: NKBA TEMPLETE FOR CAD
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 01:25:08 pm »
Hi Ahope80:

Thanks for your question here in the forum! In order for us to help you, we will need some additional information. Can you tell us what class specifically you are taking? and what type of template you need for your assignment?

If you are taking an ID program (Interior Design Bachelor's Degree) course, and you are using AutoCAD to create a kitchen's design, then the best resource is the ID Department Standards file, which is located in your course home area (left side of your classroom screen) under a thread heading called "ID Department Standards".

If you are taking a K&B program (Kitchen and Bath design) course, and you are using 20/20 to create your kitchen's design, then the computer program and its set ups are quite different. You would need to be using the NKBA standards. Examples may be provided in class for you or may be posted by your instructor on this?

In either case, we would be happy to give you more specific information...but to guide you properly and match your needs for whatever class you are taking and for the assignment, we just need to know a bit more. With more information, and any other specific questions you have about the "template" that you are looking for or for your project, we would be happy to help you further!