Author Topic: Revit Setup/Help  (Read 237 times)

tkain85

• Learner
Revit Setup/Help
« on: December 24, 2016, 12:05:31 am »
Throughout my bachelor program in Interior design, I have only had one class that I learned Revit in and have not used it since. Do you know if there are additional short courses that the school offers students who want to learn more about this software? Do you also know of any other sites besides youtube that offer a full tutorial on how to setup and use Revit from setup to a finished design as well? Thank you.

MSwiertz

• Professor
  • Examining
Re: Revit Setup/Help
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 02:09:20 pm »
There are no short courses in Revit, but I do suggest you look at Autodesk U for videos and tutorials. 
http://au.autodesk.com/au-online/overview
Did you know that any studio design class that you use AutoCAD in, you can also use Revit in?  It would help you sharpen those skills.  ;)

DrCPriest

• Co-Director
  • Socratic
Re: Revit Setup/Help
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 06:38:56 am »
There are also many great tutorials for software used at Ai available to you at Lynda.com as a part of your tuition, including Revit tutorials.

You will have to create a Lynda.com profile from the Ai Online classroom, to do this, from any assignment page, click on the icon at the top of the page that reads, "Click Here to Access Tutoring Services, Help Forums and Tutorials."

Once on the new page, you can read more about how to register, login and access Lynda.com - just remember, you have to access it from an AiPOD class assignment page to have full access to the tutorials.
Enjoy!