Author Topic: How to create a physical presentation board  (Read 2822 times)

dpennella

How to create a physical presentation board
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:37:38 am »
Please post any questions that you have relating to the assembly and execution of a physical presentation Board

DrCPriest

• Co-Director
  • Socratic
Re: How to create a physical presentation board
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:42:31 am »
This is an excellent presentation on creating presentation boards, thanks for adding it!  :)

mariemac

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 09:30:19 am »
Please post any questions that you have relating to the assembly and execution of a physical presentation Board

Thank you Donna for posting this information! This is really helping me complete a professional presentation board! ;D

dpennella

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 10:09:53 am »
You're very welcome, I'm glad that you found the presentation helpful.  Be sure to also check out the recorded workshop titled " Creating Powerful Digital Presentations"  where you will be provided with more detailed information about organizing  materials and laying out a strong presentation board.

ValerieR

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 07:23:47 pm »
Donna;

THANK YOU so much for posting this information for all of us to review. As one of your students I truly appreciate all of the information that you give to us so that we can be successful.   ::)

Valerie

Erin Andres

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:35:40 pm »
Donna,
What a great presentation of board set up.  I look forward to directing my students to this great tutorial ;)
Regards
Erin