Author Topic: Class live pro  (Read 1963 times)

Beth_Day89

Class live pro
« on: May 03, 2013, 02:17:02 pm »
I can't class live pro and I have already downloaded Java and it wants to open in a PDF file.

snowak

• Professor
  • Socratic
Re: Class live pro
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 01:02:47 pm »
Hi Beth:

When you go to your CLASS LIVE area of the classroom, which is the red tab at the top bar of the classroom (select "LIVE" and then select the CLASS LIVE tab), you should be able to see a screen that says "join session". 

At whatever time your instructor is meeting with you, you would go to this area and wait until you see that your instructor has started a session. It will be listed under the grey band that says "session date, start time, title, etc."....

Once you see that there is a live session going on, you can then click on JOIN SESSIOn and you should be entered into the Class Live Pro room. It is important to wait until after your instructor starts a session and you see it under the grey band area though...otherwise you will end up in a room by yourself.

I hope this helps you with the steps?

I am not sure why you would be seeing a PDF file... If you still have trouble, you may want to post some screen shots here to show us what you are seeing...