Author Topic: The best online portfolio  (Read 218 times)

Greggalfonso

The best online portfolio
« on: March 05, 2017, 10:23:46 am »
I am looking for advice on what is the best online portfolio to use for my work.  There are so many i gave no idea which one to choose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Gregg Alfonso

Traeton Garl

• Global Moderator
    • Traeton Garl Photography
Re: The best online portfolio
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 07:23:52 am »
HI Greggalfonso,

There are numerous types of portfolio hosting on the web and all of them have various features over each other, so making a choice is very difficult. I would start by looking at your work and trying to research what others in your genre seem to gravitate towards. Many of the portfolio services offer a free trial that would allow you to experiment and see what works best for you. One approach may be to take advantage of what you already have, but may not have been aware of. Your Adobe Creative Cloud account that you use for your photography classes also includes a creative portfolio social network called Behance as well as a way to design your own website and hosted utilizing a more recent feature called Adobe Portfolio. Again, this is included with your CC subscription and is designed to integrate with your Adobe workflow.
Traeton Garl, M.F.A
Full Time Faculty
Photography / Studio
Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division