Author Topic: mla formatting and intext citation  (Read 1589 times)

collinceta

mla formatting and intext citation
« on: February 03, 2013, 10:13:28 pm »
hi,
please i would need some help with my assignment; i do not really understand the mla formatting and intext citation because i did my assignment twice but my instructor keep saying the same critiques; i would need assistance with this thank you.
i have attached my assignment ijn word format.

bszumsky

Re: mla formatting and intext citation
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 06:44:14 am »
Overall the Works Cited looks good. However you do need to add the hanging indent to all lines after the first one in each source. Also be sure all sources are properly alphabetized.

I do not see any in-text citation or quotation marks to indicate direct quotes. Please review the MLA formatting information in the video and hand out posted to the Help Forum home page. After reviewing in-text citation, if you have specific questions, feel free to stop by and ask.

B. Szumsky

migsudig

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 06:05:24 pm »
i also need help

bszumsky

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 07:37:36 am »
Sorry, but I do not know what you need help with other than MLA. MLA is far too large of an issue to explain without some help from you.

What exactly is your question other than a general one about MLA documentation? In order for my response to be useful, focus on one specific area of MLA. That way I can construct an effective response to that single area of concern. If you have further questions, that's fine but we need to address one specific point at a time.

B. Szumsky