Author Topic: How to make a post!  (Read 1102 times)

kbutler

How to make a post!
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:18:02 pm »
Hi all,

If you have a question or would like me to look at your work, please simply click on the "new post" button above on the right. You can then enter the subject and post your question! I look forward to working with you.

Kate

michaeljay25

Re: How to make a post!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 10:30:09 pm »
First, use the note-taking tools that came with your digital textbook for this class and make notes on any one chapter in the book. To use highlighting, select a text portion and on the top navigation bar, click "Make Highlight." You can choose colors for your highlighting. To use their notepad, select the "Notes" button on the left‐side navigation bar. Add notes and highlighting to make your notes.

Im just really confused on how to get into the digital textbook, is there any way that you could help me understand this?

kbutler

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:40:00 am »
Good Morning,

I can certainly try :). There are two ways to access the digital textbook. First, you can click on the links to the reading in the Reading and Assignments page. Second, you can download the Virtual Bookshelf software and access the text outside of the classroom. This is really the best way because it does not time out. I have attached a handout here. Let me know if this helps!

Kate

taylorbaby224

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 05:49:51 pm »
How do you work this thing? I really need help with my grammar, and I cant seem to figure this out?

bszumsky

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 10:39:39 am »
If you have questions about grammar issues, first review the hand-outs and tutorials posted to the Help Forum home page. If you are unable to find an answer there, then post a question on a specific grammar topic to the relevant discussion board.

B. Szumsky